This used trombone has been set up in our brass repair shop. It has been chemically and ultrasonically cleaned and lubricated. Dents have been removed, and the handslide has been adjusted to move easily. Plays in-tune with an open sound quality and has been playtested.
- 6 ½ AL mouthpiece
- Hard case
- Instrument name tag
- 30 day, money-back guarantee
- Sleister Music’s Lifetime Buy-Back Guarantee (this should link to a pop-up info box about the buy-back guarantee)
For cosmetic condition, see the pictures
- Excellent condition: 98% of lacquer is intact, minimal signs of dent removal
- Good condition: 90% of lacquer is intact, some signs of dent removal
- Fair condition: 75% of lacquer is intact, numerous signs of dent removal
What brand of instrument will I get?
- One of the following: Yamaha YSL-354, Bach TB-300, Holton TB-602, Getzen 300 Series, King 606, Blessing Scholastic, Conn, Besson
- These were all manufactured by reputable companies with quality materials and craftsmanship.
- If you need a particular brand for your school, please indicate this in the field below, or contact us.
Used Trombone - Good Condition
Any instrument, new or used, purchased from Sleister Music comes with our Buy Back Guarantee. This Guarantee allows you to return the instrument at any time for a refund of the purchase price minus what you would have paid in rent over that period for that instrument. For example, if you purchase a $500 new trumpet in September and then return it that December, you would receive $425 ($500 minus three months of $25/month) for the instrument. Accessories such as the music stand and maintenance kit are not eligible for buy back.